Monday, July 9, 2007

Poor Grant!

Poor little man has had a rough week. We took him to the doctor on Thursday and he had 3 shots and a toe prick. He's been so crabby from his shots. I have felt so sorry for him. Plus he still has his ear infection. This makes number 4 in 3 months. Poor kid. I've been concerned that he's on so many antibiotics. I don't like that. The doctor said once he's had 6 ear infections, we'll need to talk about putting tubes in his ears. Ugh. Poor kid. Hopefully it won't come to that. Yesterday we were getting ready for church and about 5 minutes before we were supposed to leave, I was moving a puppet so Grant wouldn't hurt it and he lunged for it. Of course the puppet couldn't support his weight, so he tumbled into the side of our rocking chair. Thud! It was a hard crash. I thought he hit his forehead because the thud was so solid, but when I picked him up, there was a cut on his eyelid. He now has a black and blue eye clear across his nose. I felt like a great mom taking him to the church nursery with a real shiner. Poor guy. He hasn't cried that hard in a long time. The little guy is also having some serious security issues right now. He cried his heart out in the nursery when we left him. And when we ride in the car, he fusses unless I put my hand back there and touch his leg. I know it's just a security thing. Chris and I have been feeling badly that we've scarred the poor kid for life! Hopefully not. Poor Grant...

No comments: