Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag - You're it!

I have been "tagged" by my good friend Jessi to complete this little questionaire. So, here goes... 6 Non-Important Things About Me 1. I am a little OCD about how my silverware is put away - each piece has its own place so my silverware drawer never looks in disarray. 2. I'm finding myself to be a bit of a chocoholic...if I don't have a piece after Grant goes to bed, my day feels incomplete. 3. I'm the middle child and I STILL know what to do to set my siblings off, even though we haven't lived together in nearly 10 years. 4. I LOVE doing Sudoku. 5. My favorite night-time snack is homemade popcorn with a little bit of salt and butter drizzled over the top. 6. One of my favorite things is to snuggle up in a blanket that has just come out of the dryer.

No comments: