Thursday, March 13, 2008

Can pictures be that deceiving???

Here is a picture of me today, 3/13/2008, in our 38th week. I received several comments from people that I looked huge in the last picture I posted, and after looking at it, I realized it was taken at an angle from the side. So this one is straight on from the side, showing perhaps a little better just how big I am. I don't think I look quite as big from this angle. The baby has dropped more, as evidenced by easier breathing, but this was taken in the morning, when my tummy muscles were more rested and able to hold it up better, too. So, anyway, we're progressing, just slower than I'd like. He'll be here before we know it, I'm sure.

5 comments:

UM companions said...

Yes, you do look better in this one - the baby doesnt look quite so "heavy". I still think you look bigger than last time. I posted your "size" the day Grant was born on the mostholyrev.com blogsite so you can see the difference! I see a big one!

UM companions said...

By the way....you look very pretty.

UM companions said...

In fact, you look pretty skinny!

Erin said...

You look beautiful Sara! I can't wait to hear when he arrives! praying for you....love you.

Jessi said...

You look wonderful...we can't wait to meet little man #2 (next week--maybe?)

And your mom's right...what a difference between the day you delivered Grant and how "Franco" has shaped your belly this time. ;-)