Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update

My mom has been begging me for a picture of myself for the last several days. I have been terrible about taking pictures of this pregnancy this time, so it's a good thing that she keeps me in line! :-) So here I am at 37 weeks pregnant: I went to the doctor on Friday and he said I had dilated 3 cm and effaced 50% already, so this baby could really come at any time. Of course, he could decide to stay in there for a while, too. Dr. Roberts said that if I hadn't had the baby by 38 1/2 weeks, then he would induce. So...if we haven't had the baby by the week of the 17th, we'll be induced sometime that week. Time is quickly approaching! Wish us luck!

1 comment:

UM companions said...

Wow, you have "grown" since Christmas! You indeed look ready to have that baby. It looks like you have dropped, and that your tummy is "heavy"! We keep you in our prayers daily. Love you. Mom