Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

My boys treated me so nicely for Mothers Day! I awoke on Sunday morning and Chris and Grant were gone. They came back in just as I was finishing feeding Mason and Chris said, "did you hear anyone in our front yard last night?" Noooo... Evidentally, someone had peeled out in our front yard, leaving huge muddy tracks in our yard. Oh no! So he made me go outside in my pajamas to see it. Well, there were not muddy tracks at all! He and Grant had gotten up early to draw all over the sidewalk for me. It was so sweet. I also got about a 2 hour nap in, which never happens. Chris took the boys so I could rest! What a lovely day! My "real" Mother's Day present, however, (as if that's not enough!!!) is that we're going to Disney World, Sea World and a Pirate Dinner Theater in Orlando next weekend. Since Chris is starting his residency, it's our last "hoorah" before we don't get to spend as much time together. We're so excited! Chris' parents sent a little care package for us, too, which included a nice tribute to Mother's Day. In this package were several new outfits for the boys. Aren't they cute!

1 comment:

UM companions said...

Wow! Mason is changing so fast - look how big he is in these pictures. Can't wait until June 8th! I'm counting the days.