Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few Random Pictures

Somehow the settings on my camera were switched, so the pictures I took of the last few days of vacation did not turn out well at all. Bummer! Obviously, I still have a lot to learn about my camera.
Friday morning dawned bright and early. The boys were up, and Chris took them out to the hammock on our balcony and had some snuggle time for a while. It was too cute to pass up. , Chris' mom had a gift certificate to the spa, so she took me with her to get a massage and a facial. I had never been to a spa before...quite the treatment! So we had a nice time while the guys kept the boys and took them to the pool. Later that evening, we went back to the pool and poor Mason fell asleep there. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
Saturday, Chris and I had a manicure and pedicure done. Don't you love the pictures of Chris? I must admit, I laughed when I took them. :-)

No comments: