Monday, April 6, 2009

March 23, 2009 Planting Tomato Plants with Grandpa Beutler

While Grandpa was here, I asked him to help me plant some tomato and green pepper plants. My goal is to make homemade spaghetti sauce, sho he helped me pick out the best plants and then plant them in pots since we were hoping to be purchasing a home and moving shortly. While we were planting, Grandpa was telling me about his days growing up on a farm. Surprisingly, I had never really heard about that part of his life. So I enjoyed hearing about my family history a little bit, and really enjoyed getting my hands dirty and planting...for the first time in my life! The boys had fun, too!
While Grandpa and I were finishing up with our planting, Grandma entertained the boys by reading them books. They were so cute!

No comments: