Friday, April 9, 2010

03/27/2010 - 6 Years of Terror Bliss

Yes, I know I look ridiculous! But Chris has wanted to take me out on his motorcycle for a long time. For our 6th anniversary, he arranged for his parents to come take care of the kids and he was going to take me down to Daytona (1-1/2 hours on the interstate, probably 2-1/2 on the back roads which we were taking) to have dinner right on the ocean. I dutifully cooperated and even tried to be excited (despite my ridiculous appearance). I did have fun at first, but quickly noticed the seat was only about 4 inches wide and I couldn't move to adjust, so by the time we were about 30 miles from Daytona, I was in tears and finally got Chris' attention to ask him to stop. We didn't go any further and actually had to call his parents to come pick me up in St. Augustine because my poor bottom was so very bruised. I told him I knew it was all in his plan...he's been wanting a bigger bike. Just as long as it has a bigger seat...

No comments: