Friday, April 9, 2010

He's such a BOY!

Not only have we been fishing to their heart's content, but we've also been chasing lizards. One night as we were eating dinner, I looked down to find this strange green frog with huge, bright red lips, clinging to the side of the patio table. Grant, of course, was all about it and immediately picked it up and held it for quite some time. Poor thing was nearly squished a few times and when I told him it was time to put the frog down, I was shocked to immediately see a poor little frog flying through the sky with all four legs stretched out in sheer terror as Grant hurled it into the air to "put it down." I still chuckle when I think about it. The little guy is quite into reptiles/amphibians/fish...He's a boy's boy...that's all there is to it!

1 comment:

Courtney W. said...

I like that the froggy looks like he is wearing lipstick ;)