Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Outfits

I took the boys out for a lovely frustrating morning of taking pictures. Neither one of them were cooperating very well, and I was all by myself...it's hard to get them to smile and take a decent picture at the same time. :) Nonetheless, a few pictures did turn out okay, and I must say, I think my little guys are pretty cute, if I do say so myself.
Grant's such a big boy now...

Sweet Mason is getting big, too!

Sweet Boys!

Mason got ornery and started banging Grant on the head with this stick. Such sweet brothers.

1 comment:

Becky Carter said...

oh Sara! I love that last picture! That is soooo my life! I think it is so funny that boys/brothers are the same everywhere no matter the parents. ;-) It makes me feel better to know someone else is going a little insane too!