Monday, October 12, 2009

09.18.2009 Fun Night Out!

I realized that Chris and I had not been out on a date in a very long time. So, as if we had to have a reason to celebrate, I racked my brain for a fun idea for a date! It occurred to me that the 19th is the 6 year anniversary of when Chris proposed to me, and the 22nd was the 7th year that we had been together. So I lined up a babysitter and took Chris on a progressive dinner. We went to a Mexican Restaurant for chips and queso (we always went to a little restaurant in Wilmore for this when we were dating) then we went to Waffle House for a patty melt plate (yet another of our frequent dating haunts). We were going to go to Wendy's for a frosty afterwards, but we were so stuffed, we just couldn't fit it in! So we took a trip down memory lane in an entirely new city and enjoyed ourselves immensely! It was fun!

1 comment:

West05 said...

Date night??? What's a date night?? LOL