Monday, October 12, 2009

10.07.2009 Flowers and Silliness

One of the favorite past-times of the boys is helping me water my flowers. I think this can be attributed to the fact that most of the time they just spray each other until they're soaked from head to toe. I have enjoyed having flowers so much this year (especially since the ones in the pots I got for free!! Yeah)! My Mandevilla is my prized possession that I bought when we moved to our new house. For a long time I didn't have a trellis for it but I put one up a couple weeks ago and it is really taking off and climbing up the trellis already! Love it! Oh - and I was doing laundry. One of Grant's jobs is helping me mate socks. He mated Daddy's dress socks and then put them on with his underwear. I thought it was pretty funny and he was quite happy to pose to showcase his silliness.

1 comment:

UM companions said...

Your mandevelia is fabulous - you must be your mother's daughter! You seem to have picked up my green thumb talent . . . too bad that you couldn't pick up my Nestle Tollhouse cookie talent...