Monday, October 12, 2009

09.27.2009 Grant's doing his hair!

We were getting ready for church this morning and Grant's hair was sticking out everywhere. It definitely needed fixed before we could go to church, but he would have nothing with that. So finally he decided that he wanted to do his hair all by himself. So we let him. Half of it was spiked, the other half was combed forward; he even pulled out the gel to make the spikey part stay up. But he sure was proud of it, so we didn't have the heart to change it. Sure enough, he went to church like that. I'm sure everyone thought he looked like an unkempt child, but I figured it was worth it for him to be proud of himself. And it certainly made me chuckle. Of course I had to throw in a picture of sweet Mason, too. Aren't they handsome boys?

1 comment:

Jessi said...

SO CUTE! Josiah loves to put gel in his hair. I'm sure no one thought he looked unkept...just a 3YO experimenting.

And I still can't get over how blonde Mason's hair is!!!!