Saturday, January 2, 2010

1/2/2010

It’s 9:00 AM…good morning! Strange to think that it is 1:00 AM back home and all of you are sleeping soundly in your beds. I have been awake for a couple of hours. I was awakened by a rooster this morning. J It was difficult sleeping last night. I kept hearing strange sounds - dogs barking, strange bird sounds that I don’t think I’ve heard before, etc. At one point, I jumped awake because Mason was crying and he needed to know which room we were in so he could find us. Ha! It just turned out to be some animal howling. Kind of made me sad. This morning I am listening to several men hand building a convention center next to our house. It’s really amazing. It looks so different than construction back at home. I wish you all could see it with me. Missing you, praying for you and thankful for your prayers today. It’s going to be a busy day.

1 comment:

Monica & the Henry Fam said...

So glad you guys made it safely and we are praying for you as you begin your adventure in earnest today (yesterday ?)!