Tuesday, February 24, 2009

February 5, 2009

While I was fixing dinner tonight, I looked out and Grant had turned on the wii that we got for Christmas. He was playing baseball all by himself! I was so impressed! Such a big boy now!
Before bed, Chris sat down with both of the boys and read them a story. They love that night time tradition. I do to. They're always so cute.
On another note, we took dinner to Chris last night since he was on call. We had talked all the way there about how we were going to get to go see daddy and have dinner with him. As I rounded the corner and the hospital came into view, Grant got all excited, pointed at the hospital and said, "Look, mommy! It's Daddy's house!" I laughed it off, but found it kind of sad that he thinks of the hospital as "Daddy's House." I told Chris about it and he, with a sad face and a sigh, said, "Awwww. How sad!" The nurses all thought it was funny, though.

No comments: