Monday, February 2, 2009

A Few Bits of Randomness

This week, Grant has... 1) ...Figured out how to make a "Vacuum Seal" inside of a cup so it hangs from his mouth. He thinks this is very cool and kept asking me to take more pictures, so we have about 25 pictures of this same face. Scary! 2) ...Mimicked his daddy every time I turned around. Chris came home from work, plopped in the chair and fell asleep for a few minutes. Next thing I knew, I turned around and Grant had crawled up in his daddy's lap, striking the exact same pose. Aren't they cute! 3) ...Continued getting into things he knows he's not supposed to. While I was getting all the food ready for my candle party and was taking pictures of my table, I glanced over, only to see Grant sneaking chips while I wasn't looking. And he thought he was so sly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol the second photo is hilarious! You could take pics of every time he mimics him and make a collage. :D