Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who says you need girls???

This afternoon, Chris turned on "Toy Story" for Grant to watch. Grant of course was enthralled by the movie and every time Buzz would show up on screen, Grant would shout with glee, "Buzz! Buzz!" I sat down for a little while with them and Grant wanted to hold Mason. They were so sweet. Grant held the pacifier in Mason's mouth for him - and even tried it out himself! Yuck! He's such a good big brother. Chris ran to get the camera and as he walked past us, he said, "Now why would you ever think you need a girl? It doesn't get any better than this!" I must admit, I think my boys are pretty precious indeed!

5 comments:

Jan said...

Boys are fun and yours are super cute! Mason is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for boys! I think they are just precious myself ;-). But I still have to say a little girl will be nice too...then we aren't so outnumbered! I love all the pictures Sara!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for boys! I think they are just precious myself ;-). But I still have to say a little girl will be nice too...then we aren't so outnumbered! I love all the pictures Sara!

Jessi said...

What a helper! I pray that Josiah will be just as welcoming of his sibling. :-)

UM companions said...

Don't you just love this last picture. I saved it to my computer so I can print it out for my picture collage above my couch. THat is a keeper!