Thursday, June 12, 2008

06.07.08 Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine Graduation

Graduation was wonderful (albeit long!) The president thought it would be nice to share little anecdotes about each student, so he told lots of stories, which took forever. Although the graduation ceremony itself was not quite what I expected as it was much more informal than we thought it would be, it really doesn't matter...Chris is still a Doctor whether it was formal enough for my taste or not! The funniest thing that happened during graduation is that the microphone came unplugged. the soundman came out to fix it, turned around, bent over, and exposed quite a bit of his bottom end to the audience by accident. I felt so sorry for him, but must admit, I've chuckled about it several times since graduation. :-) So CONGRATULATIONS, CHRIS! I'm so proud of you! You did a great job! Chris with a good friend, Darrick Neibaur Chris with a good friend, Jason Parkinson

2 comments:

UM companions said...

I was out with Grant for the graduation and missed the entire sound tech mooning episode. Man...I miss all the fun! Ha.

Anonymous said...

This is just the information I am finding everywhere. Thanks for your blog, I just subscribe your blog. This is a nice blog.. Osteopath in Sydney