Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What a happy day!

I mentioned yesterday that I had joined a group on the internet called "Jacksonvillemommies.com." Through this group, I had been e-mailing back and forth with another lady. We had arranged to meet this morning at the Orange Park Mall Play area for our kids to play. She has a daugher, Reagan, who is 20 months old (Grant is 24 months old) and another little lady, Addison, who is 2 months old (Mason is 3 months old). Since our kids were so close in age, we thought it'd be fun to get them together to play. Grant and Reagan played very nicely together, and I really enjoyed talking with Jennifer. She was very sweet, recommended a few churches, and we shared stories about our husbands. Her's is a pilot in the Navy, which was interesting to me because Chris is really considering flight surgery. I think our families have a lot in common. So I really enjoyed my time. Today, I made a friend, and it made me smile. Grant and Reagan sharing peanut butter crackers

1 comment:

UM companions said...

I'm so glad you found a new friend. It does sound like you have alot in common. Her little girl is adorable - Grant looks like he could be a good friend for her too!