Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Random Fun

I walked into the kitchen the other day and this is what I found...Emma Lou is such a trooper! Since moving here, Grant has discovered the Wolf Hat that daddy got to wear as the "Wolf King" in the Beutler version the the Nutcracker. Every now and then, we'll hear him howl, which indicates that he wants to play with it. He and his daddy have a blast playing with this silly hat! Grant and his daddy have been playing in the castle bouncer that Grandma and Pa-Pa Beutler gave him for Christmas. Grant has been having so much fun with the balls, and has learned to throw them pretty well. He had perfect aim this day, and as hard as I tried not to laugh and to correct him when he threw the balls right at Chris' head, I laughed every time it hit daddy right in the face! Such a bad mom!

1 comment:

UM companions said...

The picture of Grant looking at Emma Lou with the glasses on is my favorite. that look of complete joy is my favorite look that Grant has. It makes me smile