Thursday, July 31, 2008

My boys bring such joy!

I just wanted to share how cute my little guys were today. Mason likes to spend some time in his exersaucer playing with the toys. There is one toy on there that when you spin it, it makes various sounds - quite loud, I might add. Grant has discovered that if he spins them really fast, that they are really loud and scares Mason to death. Mason's whole body goes stiff, and he jerks back with wide eyes and flailing arms. Grant has decided that this is hilariously funny. Poor Mason is used to it now, and every time it scares him, they both belly laugh. 'We took Chris dinner up at the hospital since he's on call tonight. When we got home, there was a lovely breeze, so I pulled out Grant's tricycle to enjoy the evening. Most nights have been so muggy and warm, so tonight was a welcome respite. Grant was playing with his bike, and I was standing there holding Mason, whos feet were just a-kicking with excitement as he watched his brother. Pretty soon, instead of just watching Grant, any time Grant would move or say something, Mason would squeal with glee and belly laugh and laugh and laugh. It was so cute! I got to laughing right along with him, which only encouraged Grant to be sillier and sillier. It's so much fun watching them interact together! Oh - one more thing - Mason is giving kisses! He started last night. He holds your face and comes right at you with his mouth open wide and plants a very wide, very wet kiss right on ya. It's the most precious thing in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara! Your post brings a smile to my face! I just imagine you all hanging out in the driveway laughing together! I love it! I miss you dearly- thanks for being so great about posting!!
Much love to you and yours!
Jenny