Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Visit with a Dear Friend!

August 1 - August 2, 2008 I have a dear friend from college, MaryAnn Wilder, who I haven't talked to unfortunately since our wedding - 4 1/2 years ago! She said she thought I'd be too busy with a husband and kids to write to her. I told her she should know better. We just got in contact a couple of weeks ago and she said she was at home in Niceville, FL (4.5 hours from here) visiting her family for the summer. So she asked if we were available that weekend, because she'd like to come visit! I'm so glad she did! We had a great time, despite the fact that rain loomed all day but never showed up, so we stayed home for no reason at all. :-( I was so glad to introduce her to our little guys, and enjoyed catching up. Thanks for coming, MaryAnn. It was a wonderful time!

1 comment:

UM companions said...

I think Mary Ann looks alot like your friend Jesse, don't you? It was good to see (at least a picture) of her again. I wished you had a piano so she and you could just sing (and play) again!