Tuesday, September 9, 2008

03.09.08 Playtime at the Park

We took the boys over to the park this afternoon to play for a while. It was really a lovely day, however, it was kind of on the chilly side. I think it was a high of 71...and get this...it's a low of 47 tonight! I know all my FL friends are soooo jealous of me right now! So we actually pulled out the sweatshirts/jeans today. Grant had a great time at the park, although he had trouble with walking on the playset. It was pretty high and had various places he could fall off, so finally after many reminders, I put him in time-out, explaining that if he couldn't walk, he couldn't play. That kid didn't run for the rest of the time there. I was proud of him. Mason went down the slide for the first time today with Grant. Grant thought it was great fun...I'm not so sure that Mason would say the same thing. But he didn't scream. Grant kept wanting to do it over and over again. Mason did, however, really enjoy the swings with Grandma. He laughed and laughed as they swung. He's so cute.

No comments: