Monday, September 8, 2008

09.05.08 Time with Great-Grandma and Grandpa Morgan

We went to Great-Grandma and Great-Grandpa Morgan's house this morning. Great-Grandma had put up an art exhibit celebrating her 50 years of painting. It was running at an art gallery for about a month, and I was so anxious to see it! She did a fabulous job, and I was so proud of her. She took us out to lunch at a nice little tea room in Plymouth, IN and then on a tour of her art show. Great job, Grandma! I am so proud of you! When we got back to their house, Great-Grandpa was out in the garden picking red raspberries. Grant was hooked immediately -- he's the fruit king! So after munching on handfuls of raspberries, Great-Grandma took him back to pick some tomatoes and green peppers. Great-Grandpa went and got a potato fork so they could show Grant where potatoes came from. So they dug in the dirt for a while. Then we went in and Grant got to wash the veggies he had just picked. He had a ball! He and Grandma danced for a while around the house, and he succeeded in completely wearing out both of his great grandparents. They rested for a while, while Grant played with Great-Grandma's bead necklaces. What fun we had! Grandma Morgan's Art Show: Playing in the Garden: Washing his Veggies: Dancing with Great-Grandma: Playing with Beads:

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Grant is having a ball...what neat things he's able to experience! Can I bring Josiah next time? :-)

I don't know what it is about those bead necklaces, but Josiah just loves playing with them, too.

I just love seeing all that Grant is getting to do while visiting IN...it makes me smile. But I'm sad that Mason is growing before my very eyes (via the internet)...oh how I wish that we were closer so the BIG boys could play and the babies could coo at each other. :-)

Miss you!