Monday, December 22, 2008

12.20.08 Christmas Breakfast

We decided that we were going to celebrate Christmas with just our little family before the rest of the Worley clan comes in for Christmas Eve. We let the boys open the gifts from Chris and I as well as from my family since we won't be getting together with them this year (sob, sob). We had a wonderful day. Chris had been on call, so when he got home, we had a lovely Christmas Breakfast, consisting of a sausage and egg casserole, homemade cinnamon rolls (that I prepared at 5:00 that morning - are you impressed? I figured since Mason was up anyway, I might as well make my time useful!) and fruit salad. Everything was so yummy, and Grant and I had so much fun preparing for it (Grant's favorite part was dribbling the icing all over the cinnamon rolls). Doesn't it look so festive and yummy?

2 comments:

Jan said...

lovely! you certainly have a talent for beautiful table presentations!

Jessi said...

Yet another lovely tablescape! Did you make the candle centerpiece yourself? It's beautiful!

What a neat idea to celebrate Christmas BEFORE everyone gets into town. We'll be doing ours after we get home.

Merry Christmas, dear friend. Miss you.