Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grant FINALLY Sings!

For those of you who know me well, you know that singing is something that brings my heart great joy. So when I had children, I subconsciously had visions of singing with them like I always did with my mom...well, Grant had other ideas! The child will not sing! Well, I am singing at church this week and was practicing today. He asked if he could sing with me, so I pulled out the video camera to see if I could keep the memory forever. Sorry my singing is so poor - I wasn't concentrating on singing, breath support or the words...I was trying to keep Mason quiet and the video camera semi-still. But Grant wouldn't sing unless I was singing, too, so I had to keep singing! Enjoy my little Grant...he's quite off key...I'm wondering if he got the music gene from his father! :-)

4 comments:

West05 said...

Oh Sara that is too cute! Anytime I try to sing to Bren he quickly says "No Mama". Sad that my 2 yr old knows what an aweful voice I have!

Jan said...

hilarious! but don't give up on him yet maybe he'll surprise you. :)

Parkinson Family said...

Star Carol is one of my favorite songs!!! I love Alfred Burt. Wish I could have been there to hear you at church. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

You did a great job singing the other night.....Scott couldn't believe that voice came out of "Mary Poppins"